United States arms embargo to Turkey / Directorate General of Press and Information. [Ankara] : Directorate General of Press and Information, 
- The Scope And Extent Of The United States Arms Embargo To Turkey
- Reaction Against The Arms Embargo
- The Irrelevance Of Establishing A Link With The Cyprus Issue, Mainly Undermining Turkey's Legal And Moral Duty To Intervene...
- The Damaging And Counterproductive Effects Of The Prohibition Of Military Assistance And Sales To Turkey
- Weakening NATO's defence posture
- Severely impairing the Turkish-United States security relationship
- Impending progress toward a peaceful settlement of the Cyprus problem through negotiations