Saudi Arabia backgrounder : who are the Islamists? / International Crisis Group. Amman [u.a.] : International Crisis Group, 2004
- The Multiple Origins of Saudi Islamism
- Imprisonment and Exile (1996-1999)
- Recomposition of the Islamist Field (1999- )
- The "New Islamists"
- The Sahwa and Reform
- Moderation and co-option
- The struggle against social reform
- A possible alliance with the centrist coalition?
- Shiite Islamists
- The State of Islamist Reform
- A Chronology of Violence
- Al-Qaeda on the Arabian Peninsula (Qap)