Muir, William: The life of Mahomet and history of Islam, to the era of the Hegira : with introductory chapters on the original sources for the biography of Mahomet, and on the pre-islamite history of Arabia : Volume 3. / by William Muir. London : Smith, Elder & Co., 1861
- Front cover
- Title page
- Chapter Eight. Arrival at Medîna.- Building of the Mosque.
- Chapter Ninth. State of Parties at Medîna.- First two Years after Mahomet's Arrival.
- Chapter Tenth. Religious Institutions and Miscellaneous Events during the First and Second Years of Hegira. A.D.623.
- Chapter Eleventh. Hostilities between Medîna and Mecca.
- Chapter Twelfth. The Battle of Badr.
- Chapter Thirteenth. The Year following the Battle of Badr. Ramadhân, A.H. II. to Shabân, A.H.III.- A.D.624.
- Chapter Fourteenth. The Battle of Ohod. Shawwâl A.H. III. January, A.D. 625.
- Chapter Fifteenth. From the Battle of Ohod to the Expulsion of the Bani Nadhîr. A.H.IV. A.D. 625.
- Chapter Sixteenth. The Fourth and Fifth Years of the Hegira ; or from the middle of 625 A.D. to the end of 626 A.D.
- Chapter Seventeenth. Siege of Medîna, and Massacre of the Bani Coreitza.
- Supplement to Volume Third.
- Back cover