History of the Saracen Empire / History of the Saracen Empire : Edward / Simon Ockley, 
- The Preface.
- Ockley's History Of The Saracens' Conquest Of Syria, Persia, And Ægypt.
- Abubeker, First Caliph After Mahomet.
- Omar Ebno'l Chitab, The Second Caliph After Mahomet.
- Othman Ebn Affan, Thrid Caliph After Mahomet.
- Ali Elected Caliph, Fourth From Mahomet.
- Hasan, The Fifth From Mahomet.
- The Caliphs of the family of Ommiyah, which are 14 in all; the first of which is Moawiyah, The Son Of Abu Sophyan, Being The Sixth From Mahomet
- The second Caliph of the house of Ommiyah (being the seventh from Mahomet). Yezid, The Son of Moawiyah
- The third Caliph of the house of Ommiyah (being the eighth from Mahomet). Moawiyah II., The Son of Yezid.
- The Ninth Caliph, from Mahomet; (he was not of the house of Ommiyah). Abdollah, The Son of Zobeir.
- The fourth Caliph of the hpuse of Ommiyah; (Being the tenth from Mahomet). Merwan, The Son of Hakem.
- The fifth Caliph of the house of Ommiyah; (Being the elenth from Mahomet). Abdolmelick, The Son of Merwan.
- Reprints Edited By Alex. Murray.
- Murray's Reprints.