Agra Religious Tract and Book Society: The Testimony borne by the Coran to the Jewish and Christian scriptures. Agra : Agra Religious Tract and Book Society, 1856
- Index of Passages quoted in the Pamphlet.
- Section First. - Passages From Suras Given Forth At Mecca.
- Section Second. - Passages From Suras Given Forth AT Medina.
- Conclusion.; Section First. - The Collection Complete and Impartial.
- Section Second. - Existence and Currency of the Old and New Testaments in the time of Mahomet.
- Section Third. The Corân attests the Inspiration of the Jewish and Christian Scriptures.
- Section Fourth. - The Jewish and Christian Scriptures praised in the Corân.
- Section Fifth. - The Scriptures appealed to, and observance of them inculcated, by Mahomet.
- Section Sixth. - Imputations against the Jews.
- Section Seventh. - The Scriptures of the time of Mahomet the same as those now extant.
- Section Eighth. - Belief in, and Examination of, the Scriptures incumbent on all Mahometans.